Our primary care services include:
- Puppy and kitten vaccinations.
- Owner education regarding ongoing preventative health care recommendations such as worming, desexing, weight management etc.
- Annual health examination and vaccination.
- Nutrition consulting and weight management recommendations.
- Management of skin allergies, lumps and bumps as well as minor traumas.
- Consultations to clarify any symptoms or behavioural changes noticed in your pet.
- Continuing care for chronic conditions such as arthritis.
- Geriatric care.
Book an appointment
Our house call services can provide In-Home veterinary care.
We understand that sometimes it is stressful or inconvenient to bring your pet to the vet clinic. That is why we are happy to come to you to provide an at-home primary care service.
In most situations it is preferable to take your animal to the clinic. However we can look to provide an initial at-home visit, with a view to organise further, ongoing work at our clinic.
Our cute and fuzzy friends.
We provide vaccination and primary care for rabbits, guinea pigs, rats and mice.