Our Diagnostic Services Include:
- Blood work to assess for anaemia, infection, liver or kidney disease, pancreas inflammation, diabetes and electrolyte changes.
- Urinalysis to assess for bladder and kidney health.
- Faecal testing to assess for parasites as well as sand ingestion in horses.
- Digital radiology/x-ray to assess for heart, lung, abdominal or skeletal disease.
- Certified specialist and quick scan ultrasound to assess for details soft tissue changes to organs, ligaments and tendons.
- Cytology and histopathology to assess whether cells in tissue are normal or abnormal.